Wednesday 2 February 2011

love liberty

I’m delighted to be in-store at Liberty in their new Stationery Room, 11th February for a special Valentine’s Day event.  I hope to meet you and personalise my handmade cards to make your Valentine's Day memorable.















Select one of my Valentine's Day cards and you will receive a handmade heart, it's a token of love for you to give.  On your heart, I'll write the name of your loved one and secure it to your card with grosgrain ribbon. 



















Your paper heart is decorated by hand with flowers, embroidery and silk.   Every heart is individual and you may give the heart of your choice.

I'll write your personal message and address your envelope using pen and ink in my own handwritten style.  Send your message as a secret admirer or simply say I love you. 

If you're visiting the store between 12 - 3pm I hope to meet you!